Sunday, July 13, 2014

20. Jacaranda Flower (NYC) - Samba Collection - A Polish That Reminds Me of a Special Day



Jacaranda Flower (NYC) is a beautiful purple creme. It started off a bit sheer but at two coats it gave me exactly what I needed. Definitely one of my favorites from NYC's Samba Collection. I love this color, and it reminded me of one of my favorite flowers ever.

 
Gorgeous, yeah? There's really nothing like a path paved by Jacaranda trees in full bloom. MEMORIES!





Polish that:

reminds me of a special day

is sexy
is a pastel
is hard to apply
i can't pull off
would be worn to a wedding
is blue
is new
is from a favorite brand

has a name that describes me
is a glitter

is my favorite
is my least favorite 
is "so me"

is worn often
was gifted to me
is from a least favorite brand
was loved but is now hated
is overrated

was hated but is now loved
hasn't been worn in some time

matches my favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)