Thursday, April 18, 2013

13. Pacific Blue (Sally Hansen) - A Polish That Would Be Worn To A Wedding

Weddings used to be all about pinks and shimmery neutrals, but I think we're past that. Now I feel like it's all about bright and cheery (at the very least for the guests). So my pick for polish I'd wear to a wedding is Pacific Blue (Sally Hansen).

two coats (forgive the index fingernail; it broke right before I swatched)
This is a gorgeous muted iris blue creme from their Xtreme Wear line. Due to the mild purple tones in this shade, it is of course just about impossible to capture it perfectly on camera but trust me the very subtle purple tinge adds a lovely twist to this blue creme and it does have a slight desaturated effect which only adds to the polish's appeal. Application is as smooth as butter, which was surprising, and I had opacity in two gorgeous coats. Perfect color to welcome the summer and a great bright to wear for spring as well, especially as it starts to taper out (it's already 80 degrees fahrenheit where I am!).

How do you feel about bright polish shades for weddings?



Polish that:
would be worn to a wedding

is blue
is new
is from a favorite brand
has a name that describes me
is a glitter

is my favorite
is my least favorite 
makes me happy
is "so me"
reminds me of a special day

is worn often
was gifted to me
is from a least favorite brand
was loved but is now hated
is overrated

is a pastel
was hated but is now loved
hasn't been worn in some time

is hard to apply
is sexy
i can't pull off
matches my favorite outfit

2 comments:

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)