Thursday, March 21, 2013

8. Atlantis (China Glaze) - Polish That Is A Glitter


My nails are going through some thangs, so forgive them for a while.

To distract you from that, I have the gorgeous glitter bomb realness that is Atlantis (China Glaze) from their Specialty Collection glitters way back in 2009, I believe. In three coats I see no nail line and the teal jelly base holds a lot of holo, silver, and teal glitter. It dries to rough finish, almost sandy but a good thick top coat and fix that and give the holo glitter even more sparkle. If you want a darker base, put it under a darker teal creme and that way you'll be good in two coats. Sunshine lights up the holo glitter so don't be surprised if your eyes go back to your nails time and time again.


There's nothing not to love here. Wear it as a glitter, by itself, or with a base. It's stunning. Definitely my pick for a polish that is a glitter!


Polish that:
is a glitter


is my favorite
is my least favorite 
makes me happy
is "so me"
reminds me of a special day

is worn often
was gifted to me
is from a favorite brand
is from a least favorite brand
is blue

has a name that describes me
was loved but is now hated
is overrated

is a pastel
was hated but is now loved
would be worn to a wedding
hasn't been worn in some time

is hard to apply
is sexy
is new
i can't pull off
matches my favorite outfit




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)