Wednesday, March 27, 2013

10. Blue Iguana (China Glaze) - Polish That Is From A Favorite Brand

China Glaze is one of my favorite brands because it gives me quality, realibility, and fun in a very economical way. I am very rarely completely dissapointed with their polishes and when I'm impressed I'm over the moon!


Case in point Blue Iguana a brilliant blue glass fleck from their 2011 Island Escape collection. No one does glass flecks shimmer like China Glaze and I've been in love with then since I tried Riveting. It's a bit sheer, but it is so worth the build up. Application is extremely easy and I had no issues with it and it was great after three coats. Any VNL you see in the picture is only visible with flash from my camera and isn't at all noticeable in real life. There's also a ton of fuchsia shimmer mixed in with the blue that you have to see to fully appreciate. I haven't seen any other blogger's swatches where it shows up on the pictures but they all rave about it and with good reason. It revs an already gorgeous polish up to another level. You have to have this for summer if you don't already own it! I plan to wear mine in the sun as much as possible because that's when it's at full effect.




Polish that:
is from a favorite brand

has a name that describes me
is a glitter

is my favorite
is my least favorite 
makes me happy
is "so me"
reminds me of a special day

is worn often
was gifted to me
is from a least favorite brand
is blue

was loved but is now hated
is overrated

is a pastel
was hated but is now loved
would be worn to a wedding
hasn't been worn in some time

is hard to apply
is sexy
is new
i can't pull off
matches my favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)