Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tudor City Teal (NYC) - NYC Cosmetics Spring 2013


Just when I thought NYC cosmetics had given up on their incredibly affordable "Long Wearing Nail Enamel" line, they surprised me. I was walking by their display in my local CVS when this beauty caught my eye, and it's easy to see why.

Tudor City Teal is a delectable minty teal creme with a color pay off that's perfect for spring. Application was a bit troublesome; it is quite sheer (in fact I thought it might be a jelly) and streaks and drags up to the second coat. Though a third coat applied carefully and giving time for the other coats to dry covers well enough. The formula was very thin, but it fixed itself as I carried on with the application and it got a chance to thicken from exposure to the air.

Despite these issues, at $0.99 Tudor City Teal is worth the trouble (though I can't guarantee it's worth the trouble of the mint chocolate chip ice-cream craving I'm having :p). If you see it around your local store and you haven't a color like this yet, definitely grab it for your polish stash.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh digging that, definitely buying this! I was looking at it at Target and just could not decide...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so fab and at such an excellent price!

      Delete

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)