Friday, August 16, 2013

19. Energetic Red (Sinful Colors) - Wow Pop Collection & Bright Essentials collection - A Polish That Is Sexy

Sinful Colors has been releasing a lot of collections these past few months, most of them re-promotes of their core shades with a smattering of some limited editions. It's a solid marketing ploy which ensures they don't have to spend too much money on new formulas while still getting some bang out of their old product. It can get pretty annoying, because when they do have new shades I fall in love- which means that I always have an eye out for new displays in my Walgreens. Occasionally an old shade I usually glance over catches my eye, like Energetic Red from their former Wow Pop collection now found in their Bright Essentials collection.


Application was easy, although the formula is a bit thin and required three coats. Not much to complain about really because of how easy it was to apply. It's a bright orange toned summer red that I can't wait to wear with a LBD (little black dress). Hot stuff!


Polish that:
is sexy

is a pastel
is hard to apply
i can't pull off
would be worn to a wedding
is blue
is new
is from a favorite brand
has a name that describes me
is a glitter

is my favorite
is my least favorite 
is "so me"
reminds me of a special day

is worn often
was gifted to me
is from a least favorite brand
was loved but is now hated
is overrated

was hated but is now loved
hasn't been worn in some time

matches my favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)