Thursday, May 3, 2012

Spellbinding (Milani)



Spellbinding (Milani)
Price: $3.74
MSRP: $4.49
Helloooooo beautiful.

This is a gorgeous polish from Milani's Black Magic collection in fall of 2009, I believe. It's a black based jelly with tons of red glitter in it. I'm pretty sure it's a good candidate for a dupe for Lubu Heels (China Glaze) which I wanted to get but decided to try this brand to see what it could offer. I'm pleased with my choice, I've got nothing like it in my collection and it's so beautiful and what a great idea to stick bright primary colors in a black base, especially red. Application was a breeze though it did take 3 to 4 coats to get to prime color. I still love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)