Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Beach Dancing (Confetti)


Beach Dancing (Confetti)
Price: $1.99
MSRP: $1.99
This is an interesting color. I don't have a description for this other than rosy brown. Something close would be something like a frosty redwood or rose taupe. I got it mostly because I'm graduating soon and need to start thinking about colors that I'll love without giving up my professionalism. This one is a lot more subtle on the nail than it looks like in the pictures with the flash bringing out the shine.

I do love the color but I'm not so hot for the application. It's not bad, it's just that with other nail polishes with this sort of formula, brush strokes are prevalent, and the formula needs a lot more control, so thin coats are a must. The brush strokes aren't too much of an issue for me but the application could certainly be better. Otherwise, the polish dries quickly (something I love about the Confetti formula) and as I said, it's a even toned color that I believe would go well with most skin tones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)