Saturday, July 12, 2014

All Season Professional Whitening Nail Paste Review

This wasn't a review I intended to write but the results were so surprisingly good, I had to do it immediately. As such all pics are from both hands instead of the usual same hand shots. I own a ridiculous amount of blue nail polish, and as such I'm almost consistently suffering from smurf tips.


 I bought this product on a whim at Sally Beauty Supply fully expecting to be disappointed. That was months ago and I sort of forgot about it until today when I removed Peppered Amazon (Sinful Colors). I decided to try it, got my hands over the sink and followed the directions on the package.

right hand after removing nail polish
left hand after using whitening nail paste

right hand after removing nail polish
left hand after using whitening nail paste
As you can see there was a dramatic change, and this was just after a few seconds of scrubbing with the provided brush. It's one failure was that it didn't do much to change the yellowing caused from constant nail polish application and removal, but that matters very little to me in the long run because I almost always have polish on. The smurf tips however, are harder to ignore. So, if you're looking for smurfless hands try this product, if you want less yellow nails I'm not sure.

Interesting note: it smells like toothpaste, and the calcium carbonate ingredient encourages me to try this with toothpaste. Dunno, might work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)