Monday, July 21, 2014

21. Belugaria (Essie) from Essie's Encrusted Treasures Winter 2013 - A Polish Was Hated But Is Now Loved

Now this one's an odd blast from the past!


How do I even begin to describe this?

Named after Beluga caviar (and I shall happily remain ignorant in my sampling of this particular dish), Belugaria (Essie) is very rough textured polish composed of black granular glitter and large holo hex glitter in a black base. Pictured above is two coats, I could have used three. I am completely on the fence about this polish. It's so ugly it's gone right around to intriguing and I still can't bring myself to rid myself of it (and keep in mind this is from Essie's Encrusted Treasures collection for winter hols in 2013!).

What do you think?
What are some of your favorite so ugly it's cool polishes?



Polish that:
was hated but is now loved


reminds me of a special day
is sexy
is a pastel
is hard to apply
i can't pull off
would be worn to a wedding
is blue
is new
is from a favorite brand

has a name that describes me
is a glitter

is my favorite
is my least favorite 
is "so me"

is worn often
was gifted to me
is from a least favorite brand
was loved but is now hated
is overrated
hasn't been worn in some time
matches my favorite outfit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)