Sunday, September 23, 2012

C is for Cha Cha Cha (China Glaze)


This is China Glaze's Cha Cha Cha with a name I love to say. She's a lovely green shimmer with bright lime yellow shimmer. It's a very fresh feel on the nails and definitely one I wish I'd had before the summer started winding down (although it's still pretty hot out here soooo... I can work it out). It's a bit sheer so even at three coats I still had VNL but the shimmer is distracting enough so it hardly matters.


I decided to switch it up and calm it down a bit so I grabbed my Matte Me Crazy (NYC). Honestly, I think I like it better matted for some reason. It just looks cool (and a little unreal which worked for me this time).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)