Thursday, August 16, 2012

Sunrise, Sunset (Sally Hansen)



One of the best names I've ever seen for a polish. Sunrise, Sunset (Sally Hansen) is a lovely coral base with green shimmer that surprisingly really does call forth what a sunrise and a sunset would be if they were mashed up together.  What an absolutely awesome combination; in fact, it kinda looks like a duochrome when the light works it right.

The formula is good as befits a shimmer and applied with no issues though it took three coats for the above. It's from their Diamond Strength "no chip" line but I can tell you right now, the no chip thing isn't quite legit. Sunrise, Sunset makes a pretty orangey coral though, so it's not a bad buy.

I can count it as my Wednesday pink right? Coral is half pink, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)