Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mint Sprint (Sally Hansen)


I've not had too much luck with Sally Hansen polishes but I can safely say I was well pleased with Mint Sprint from their Insta-Dry line . It's not at all a mint polish, instead it is a very lovely teal creme. I'm not a fan of the wider brushes- in fact I think the widest brush I can use without issue is the NYC brushes (they are comparatively wide when you consider something like an Essie brush). However, the formula more than makes up for the brush issues. I think someone with more experience with wide brushes could probably get away with one coat; I needed two but that's the standard so I wasn't much bothered. All in all, a good experience here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)