Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Skin Tight Denim Creme (NYC)


This is the gorgeous Skin Tight Denim Creme (NYC) from their old 99 cents line. I picked it up on a whim and I am extremely glad I did. Can't beat this for 99 cents, really. Application was good and it was opaque in one coat. Shocking for 99 cents! However, it is prone to chipping but I didn't mind adding a good topcoat for this one because it was 99 cents and looked like this.

The shimmer is in reality very fine and almost subtle and what you see indoors is the very dark blue base. However the shimmer reacts to the light and the flashes of it look like the above. Very shiny color, and impossible to look away from. I love it! If NYC improved on this formula to make it non-chip, or at least slow to chip, they'd have a winner.

And what an awesome name, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)