Sunday, April 22, 2012

Margarita Senorita (Confetti)


Margarita Senorita (Confetti)
Price: $1.59
MSRP: $1.99
Look I found a yellow, and look it's perfectly named!

It's a bit on the green side for the yellow I was looking for but let me gush about how it didn't hurt to apply. The standard, one coat then let it sorta dry followed by a second coat and let it dry strategy worked pretty well. Now... it's a pale colored polish, and pale colors always give some trouble, so it was uneven on some nails, but it's hardly the worst I've been through.

 *cough Mint Sorbet cough*

I'm really enjoying being surprised by the Confetti brand. I'm hoping that my pharmacy continues to stock it and that the brand releases new colors soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)