Saturday, April 21, 2012

Confetti Summer Haul!!

Dropped by my local pharmacy and impulse bought a bunch of polish from the Confetti display.


 I got home and realized that not only did I grab some perfect summer colors (including a yellow in Margarita Senorita- and what a fun name- I hadn't noted down as wanting!) I ended up with some near dupes; Get The Party Started is very close to MoMa (NYC) but just a bit brighter, and The Red Carpet is just a hint more orange than Madison Avenue (NYC). However for $1.99 each, I can't say I mind much. I also found a purple I had no trouble applying in Centerstage (I also had fun watching my camera try to decide if it was purple or blue- as you can see from the pic below it decided it was both).


I'm looking forward to swatching these for y'all!

 In other news, I spend way too much on nail polish. I have two China Glaze's coming- Sweet Hook from the lovely Electropop collection and For Audrey which I have wanted since I saw it swatched online- and Essie's Absolutely Shore which is a gorgeous gray-mint creme that I want because of reasons. Heh.


I'm telling myself that this means no more new polish for at least a month (such a challenge, I know) because I'm graduating and I'm about to be dead broke for the rest of the year till grad school!

I won't hold my breath about me sticking to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)