Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pure Torture (China Glaze)

Join as I try to convince myself that I didn't buy yet another orange polish.


Pure Torture (China Glaze)
Price: $4.95
MSRP: $7.50

Sigh.

I bought another orange polish.

Pure Torture is a tomato orange jelly that could also claim the red in it if it really wanted to. But honestly it's an orange. I have no complaints about it. The formula is opaque in three coats and is super glossy without a top coat. Application was easy and even though I was rushing I didn't completely mess anything up because it tended to self-correct.


Like I said I do have a heft amount of orange polish for someone who wasn't even trying, case in point:


I wanted to do a comparison to my other orange cremes just to make sure I didn't manage to acquire three dupes of each other since NYC's Spring Street and Julep's Natasha are as close as can be though NYC has better formula in my opinion.

Thankfully, I didn't triple dupe (would that be a trip for triplicate?) and Pure Torture is a redder and darker orange than the other two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)