Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rare & Radiant (China Glaze)


From China Glaze's recent Bohemian Collection, this is Rare & Radiant (China Glaze), widely accepted to be a dupe for Peridot (Chanel). I didn't think I'd like it; I wasn't really that attracted to this collection from China Glaze despite what felt like duochrome fever from the polishsphere. In fact, I sort of bought it on a whim because it was on clearance at Sally's (btw the Wicked collection is being sold in a pack for $9.99 last I checked!) and picked it over Swanky Silk (China Glaze).

I'm glad I did because it really is quite lovely on the nails. It's a pretty frosty green with a clearly discernible dirty gold duochrome. Application was okay, I expected some sheerness, and two to three coats was good for opacity. It dried really quick and the shine didn't require topcoat to pop. All in all, good deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)