Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dressed To Frost (NOTD)





Dressed To The 9's (Confetti)
Price: $1.99
MSRP: $1.99

Tazmanian Devil (Confetti)
Price: $1.99
MSRP: $1.99


This mani was a combination of a burgundy called Dressed To The 9's and the glitter polish that matches its brand name, Tazmanian Devil.

I thought Dressed might be a duochrome while I was applying it but I guess it was just a matter of the shimmer shining through. It eventually settled into a gorgeous burgundy with the copper shimmer catching the light.


On a whim, I decided to add glitter to my tips freehand (which wasn't really too horrible looking!). I used Tazmanian Devil, which is another polish from my recent Confetti haul. It's a clear base full of multi-colored glitter of different shapes and sizes and rounded off with micro-glitter. It only took two coats to get the thickest of this coats so it's pretty well distributed in my opinion. If I wasn't going to just remove the mani in a few days, I'd add a top coat to seal it all in.

no flash
I'm really happy I ran into this new brand. Confetti has proved itself really surprising for the price and a great steal if you're like me and like to change out nail polish colors every other day. I mostly bought metallics and shimmers to try out because they are what I'm most comfy applying but I'll see about the cremes if I go back and get more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)