Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Toxic Apple (Wet n Wild) - From The Halloween 2013 Pick Your Poison Collection



I have held on to this past its date (it was intended for Halloween after all) but here we are, with Toxic Apple (Wet n Wild) from their Pick Your Poison Halloween collection earlier this year. It's a vampy dark navy blue base with blue and purple shimmer. I got it for the name (despite it being nothing like apples, poison or otherwise) and because it may be a possible dupe for OPI's classic Russian Navy. The $2 price tag being much preferable to the $7-$9 OPI.  Application was great, formula wise at two coats for opacity, but I still cannot call myself a fan of these wide brushes from the Megalast line. If you want to maximize the shine, add a top coat since it loses some gloss when it dries (this was also true for Russian Navy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)