Friday, April 20, 2012

Champagne Bubbles (China Glaze)


Champagne Bubbles (China Glaze)
Price: $4.95
MSRP: $7.50
An oldie but a goodie, Champagne Bubbles is a bright yellow gold frost. It's named for its smattering of round silver glitter that are supposed to evoke bubbles in champagne. I think it's pretty damn cool since I rarely ever see gold base pared with silver glitter, so this is a nice change. It is brush stroke prone, so if that bugs you, be careful in application (it doesn't bug me so I couldn't care less and don't count that against it). 

I didn't think I would be able to like this kind of yellow gold that looks infused with green at some point, but it's really working out for me. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)