Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Milani Flash Light Collection - Photo Flash & Flash

Here I have two polishes from Milani's Flash Light collection that I snagged on a random whim fueled by a need for sparkles. I have to say, I'm a bit underwhelmed by these despite the shimmer being quite stunning. 


Photo Flash is a bright fuchsia jelly packed in with hot pink shimmer and Flash Light is a bright orange with yellow and hot pink shimmer all throughout. They are both very sparkly which is the best thing about them. The formula makes for very sheer coverage and these pics were taken at three coats and I still had VNL which actually bothered me this time.

Photo Flash
And for my alphabet challenge, why not, F is for Flash Light!
Flash Light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)