Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blagger (Butter London)

Okay.

Butter London has gotten a lot of hype among the nail polish blogs. However, I wasn't that impressed with my first purchase. I figured if I was going to go for that price I might as well get something bold and beautiful and I chose Blagger.


It's pretty enough, just this side of Moffat!Who tardis blue, which I appreciate. However, for some reason I expected more. Maybe it's all the high expectation? Anyway, it's a two coat polish and it went on smoothly with small breaks between coats. I also had noticeable tip wear after just one day (as you can see above). It was nothing horrible but I was being really nitpicky with Blagger for some reason.

*shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)