Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Conga Line (Confetti)


Found a new polish brand!
Conga Line (Confetti)
Price: $1.99
MSRP: $1.99
Conga Line is a gorgeous bright orange that reminds me of Riveting (China Glaze)... or at least what Riveting would be if it weren't a jelly and it's shimmer wasn't so distinct.

Riveting
Conga Line 
As for the polish, application of Conga Line was easy, very easy to control. After a few minutes it is dry enough for collision with fabric and soft surfaces but is definitely still dingable when hit hard or with pointy things; this is pretty standard for most nail polish though. It also takes three coats to get to the pictures here so that's something to think about though I made a point of using thin coats so that might be different for everyone else.

Please ignore my nail tips, I made the mistake of roughly filing my nails without a reason and then immediately putting on nail polish. Not the best idea.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)