Thursday, July 26, 2012

Olympian Skies (NOTD)


Calling this mani mix Olympian Skies because of the mix of blue and gold that reminds me of Grecian mythology for some reason. Blue Lagoon (Revlon) was the polish that put me off Revlon polishes because of its tricky formula. Lately I've been trying to whip it into shape with thinner and that seems to help application and even wearability. It's still a bit underwhelming, but it's an extremely pretty polish when it behaves.

I mixed it with some unnamed glitter polish whose smell I hate (I picked it up at some random store for a buck and I'm pretty sure it is not 3-free or anything; smells worse than Kleancolor- which is impressive!) but I love the look of the gold glitter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)