Friday, January 25, 2013

Hint of Mint (Nicole by OPI)

If you can get through the coats needed to get this polish to opacity, I'm sure it's very pretty. In the bottle Hint of Mint is a lovely pastel with subtle pearly shimmer. On the nail it looks about the same just with more sheerness and trickiness.

Application is a drag, quite literally- you can see the bald spots where the polish dragged even after I waited a good while between coats. I also had problems with levelling and at four coats I had reached the limit of my patience. It didn't help that the formula was exceptionally thin. This was a major disappointment and I do hope that it was just my bottle's batch with this issue but this is a trash not stash lacquer for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)