Thursday, January 24, 2013

Deviantly Daring (China Glaze)

I was looking through my files and I found two polishes from the China Glaze Bohemian Collection I did a ridiculously long time ago.

For this post I have Deviantly Daring.


In the bottle you see the shift from teal to green to a turquoise but unfortunately the color shifts are not as easy to see in this pic. Also, I noticed that when I was outside, the teal and turquoise shifts were clear and it was only when I went indoors that the artificial light brought out the green. Now, I'm not sure if this is true for everyone or it's just true of whatever lights I was under.

Either way, I do like this polish a lot. The shimmer in it is stunning an it has a great shine even without top coat. Application was easy in two coats and I was actually surprised to note that I could have achieved opacity in one coat if I had been more careful about the application.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)