Sunday, August 26, 2012

Irish Green (Sinful Colors) for Neon Irish Jelly (NOTD)


I've been debating whether to stash or clean out this color. Irish Green (Sinful Colors) is a jelly neon green that strongly reminds me of that green highlighter I avoided using in high school. I  had to apply it over a white base (which is what is streaky and lumpy in the pic) for it to come through clearly. Afterwards, I was underwhelmed which wasn't Irish Green's fault and decided to top it with Sticks 'n Stones (Ninja Polish). I then wanted to play a little with the jelly formula, so I added a coat of Irish Green for the above result which I am calling Neon Irish Jelly in my head. I also tried putting a matte coat of NYC's Matte Me Crazy and loved that but was unfortunately nowhere near a camera to capture that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)