Friday, April 27, 2012

Absolutely Shore (Essie)


Absolutely Shore (Essie)
Price: $4.50
MSRP: $8.00
This is a gorgeous dusty pastel that Essie describes as a "soft sea foam green". Application was average for a creme and required two to three coats depending on the amount I let on the brush. This is definitely one you let dry between coats to avoid the worst of problems.

I don't think the pictures do it justice- it's just a hint greener but still enough that it looks like it could shift to a grey blue pastel with a bit of coaxing. I like that it's a bit unique in the slew of pastel greens, it's very grey (not white oddly enough), just so that it's eye catching. I got a lot of compliments on it when I wore it, mostly people trying to figure out if it was grey, blue, or green.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)