Sunday, March 11, 2012

Dance Dance (NOTD)



Tribeca Silver (NYC)
Price: $1.99 (CVS)
MSRP: $1.99 
Starry Silver Glitter (NYC)
Price: $0.99 (CVS)
MSRP: $0.99
My general reaction to this is oooh shiny!

I started with two coats of NYC's Tribeca Silver. This is extremely sparkly, I'm pretty sure it's an extremely fine micro glitter but you could call it foil or metallic. The formula is a bit thin, and I was a bit wary when I applied the first coat but one more coat and it was gorgeous. I'm thinking a third coat would pump it up to max, but I was already planning on adding a glitter polish so I held back. I will warn that the silver glitter can get everywhere if you're not careful, but it's not intrusive and I don't mind a bit of glitter on my palms every now and then.

I then added a coat of NYC's Starry Silver Glitter (looks divine on dark polishes as well); this one's got the usual multi-colored micro-glitter and has small blue and pink hexagonal macro-glitter interspersed. I finished it off with a top coat to smooth everything out and lock it all in.


This isn't something my camera could capture. I found that it looks best indoors, especially with yellow lights, so this isn't a mani that requires sunlight to look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)