Saturday, February 25, 2012

yes, another nail polish blog

I mostly created this blog as a way of tracking my own foray into falling for nail polish. I'm also a university student and as such my budget is limited (thank you hikes in tuition) but I don't feel that should limit my experience at all! Another reason I did this is that I don't see enough blogs about black people and nail polish and I have a vested interest in spotting great colors on skin like mine.

Most of the nail polishes I review will be economically priced, or at least bought at what I consider an economical price- that is significantly less than MSRP (manufacturer's suggested retail price) if it's usually more than $5 bucks a bottle.

Pics are taken by my crap camera phone until I bite the bullet and buy a digital camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)