Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Limestone (Sally Hansen)

SIGH.


Limestone (Sally Hansen)
Price: $1.75
MSRP: $2.99
It sucks to feel so nonplussed about a nail polish, especially coming off my Riveting high. It's not bad, it's not good, it's just so damned boring. The  formula is alright, opaque in two pigments with average control capabilities attributed to cremes. It didn't dry quickly, but cremes rarely do.

The color's alright, it's a bright celery green (really would never call it Limestone, more like Just Plain Celery) and is a shade short of being highlighter green in some lights. I suppose this would be a useful color to have if one is into nail art. And maybe pedicures. I'm sure it got a lot of play in nail art last Saturday for St. Patrick's day. Maybe next time I'll try it with some iridescent flakies and see if layering helps it come to life?


SIGH.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)