Tuesday, March 20, 2012

We Run The Night (NOTD)

Chinatown (NYC)
Price: $1.24
MSRP: $1.99
I'm calling this mani, We Run The Night, because it makes me wanna go out and do some dancing.

After the base coat, I used NYC's Chinatown which is a great violet almost-black which surprised me because I'm so used to seeing blue or green almost-blacks. It applied easily and sweetly and had a really nice subtle purple shimmer all throughout that brought some life to what could have been a boring color.

Cheatin (Pure Ice)
Price: $1.35
MSRP: $1.99
To pump it up I mixed two glitters that could be a bit blase on their own, Big City Dazzle (NYC) and Cheatin (Pure Ice). Individually the glitters are all right and it takes about two/three coats to get some real play out of them but together they lit up my dark polish and made me want to get under a strobe light.


I'm going to have to try it at as a matte to see what shines through, Cheatin or Big City Dazzle because under a clear glossy top coat, they shine about the same.
Big City Dazzle (NYC)
Price: $1.24
MSRP: $1.99
Here's some blurry pictures for the funtiemz!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)