Saturday, July 26, 2014

Vega (Zoya) from Magical PixieDust collection

Vega is a gorgeous light blue texture polish packed with multi-size holo glitter from Zoya's Magical PixieDust collection and it is very very pretty! However, application sucks quite a bit though- and this is where I have to be cautious with texture polish that does far too much. The payoff is amazing, it looks great on the nails, but really too much of a bother for me to keep long term. Let's not even get started on taking it off!


Before these babies, I'd say that Zoya had the best texture polishes. After these I'm going to have to dock them half a point. Big glitter and texture polishes doesn't really work well. I will say I would have absolutely loved to see this level of sparkle without the very large granules of glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)