Thursday, January 9, 2014

Soon To Be Swatched: My Picks from the L'Oreal Colour Riche Gold Dust collection

It's impulse buy shame time.

I went to the store for some Pepsi and came back with $20 (thank goodness for BOGO 50%) worth of nail polish. I've been not so patiently waiting for these to hit my local stores so I couldn't just leave them (I'm still waiting for SinfulColors' texture polishes to hit my market!!). I was good though, well according to my definition of being good; I didn't leave with the entire collection and instead spent more time than I should have agonizing over which four colors came home with me.

My picks from L'Oreal's Colour Riche Gold Dust texture nail polish collection:

from l to r: Rough Around The Edges, Too Dimensional?, The Statement Piece, Hidden Gems.
Seems like all the brands are rushing to make this trend last and last. As long as they don't go as far as China Glaze's Crinkled Chrome collection, I'm good with that choice!

Swatches coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)