Saturday, December 7, 2013

Nailbiting Questions!

Ran into this interesting question on tumblr:
If you could pick ONLY THREE polishes from your entire stash, which would they be?
I actually read that as:
  "If you could own only three polishes from your entire stash, which would they be?" 
This is how much my mind freaked out at having to reduce my stash to my favorite three polishes. Still, I wanted to know what I would choose so I thought it through!

1. Riveting (China Glaze)


You will have to pry Riveting from my cold dead hands. Fell in love the first time I saw a swatch and that love only deepened when I finally got my hands on it, or rather it on my hands.


2.  Atlantis (China Glaze)



 Atlantis is my go-to I'm feeling moody and I need to be happier polish. Something about the holo glitter in a sea green jelly that just makes me smile.


3. Goldeneye (OPI)



Bought this on a whim, but it's quickly become one of my favorites. When I'm feeling like I need a bit of glitz on the go, I whip this one out.


So, if you could keep only three polishes from your stash, which would they be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)