Thursday, December 12, 2013

Hunter (American Apparel) Swatch & Review

Earlier this past November, I went through my stash and realized that while I had a good amount of most colors, I had very few purple and greens. As a result, I've taken to acquiring every purple or green that catches my eye. Purple is a bit harder for me to stock up on, I get so picky, but I've noticed that I can fall in love with most any green, especially something as dark as this.


Hunter is a beautiful muted dark green. It applies wonderfully and was opaque in one coat. If you don't feel like taking too much care, two thinner coats is fine as well. If you're looking to try out the American Apparel line of nail polishes, I absolutely recommend beginning with the darker shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)