Thursday, November 28, 2013

Bats My Eyes (China Glaze) from the Monster's Ball Halloween Collection


Now this is a cool one. Bats My Eyes is from China Glaze's Halloween collection. I completely passed on this collection as largely uninteresting but the more I saw swatches of this particular one, the more I thought I should get it. I'm really glad I did. It is a confuddling black jelly with gold glitter; the glitter is pretty great too, made up of multi-size gold glitter and gold to orange reflective bar glitter. The black jelly base is also not so sheer that I can't build it up and it was all good in three coats. The sparkle is great, practically lightning up in the sun while still being visible in the shade and indoors. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)