Tuesday, November 6, 2012

H&M Nail Polish

From left to right -- Pink; Red; Bronze; Blue; Beige
Okay, I'm trying not to laugh while typing this all the way through. This is H&M polish I got at one of the stores clearance sales. It didn't seem like I needed to really individually swatch these because they weren't exactly top notch. In fact, the only color I felt had anything to offer was the creatively named Beige on my little finger. It is in fact a beige base that lights up a bit with gold shimmer; it's subtle but lovely. The others were weakly formulated and offered nothing special for me. It is however an okay starter set for fall if you don't have a stash that's pushing 100. Don't feel too bad about it though, I spent around $2 on the lot :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)