Monday, September 24, 2012

D is for Desert Sun (China Glaze)

Good things come to those who wait, and sure enough, Sally Beauty's red tag sale came through for me and I snagged all the colors I wanted from CG's On Safari collection. 


First up for swatching is Desert Sun (China Glaze) which is the perfect fall candy color. I say this because it instantly reminded me of caramel, and of course, caramel apples covered in nutty goodness. It's a lot quiter on the nail without flash so it doesn't look so orange and passes as a neutralish color on my skin tone. I really like it. This creme was well behaved and was all good in two coats of application.

blurry pic but it's still gives a good idea of this polish in bright light

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)