Sunday, August 26, 2012

Slate (Sinful Colors)



I never thought I'd wear a grey, but here we are with Slate (Sinful Colors) which is a shimmery grey with plenty of life. After the purchase I was initially worried that I'd given into impulse only to regret it but I'm glad to say it simply wasn't so. The first coat was a bit worrying but it quickly recovered and settled on the second coat. I think that next time I might go for three coats but it's not so bothersome if I'm not looking for perfection. On a whim I decided to add a thin coat of Let Me Go (Sinful Colors) for some really great iridescence. I'm really starting to get into SC and their great colors, great pricing, and growing collection.

w/ Let Me Go (Sinful Colors)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)