Friday, March 23, 2012

Turned Up Turquoise (China Glaze)

Remind me to stop hoping for the best when it comes to neon mattes.

Turned Up Turquoise (China Glaze)
Price: $4.79
MSRP: $7.50
Application was disappointing. It took four to five coats to get coverage without streaks. The matteness of the polish means it dries with some speed but I'm not sure it's worth the bother getting it on my nails. The color is interesting as a matte. Not amazing, but interesting. It also photographs a lot more bright blue than it looks while it's on the nail. Still not sure why that is. Maybe because it is a neon?

Thankfully, it is a lot better glossed up; the subtle shimmer comes through in a gorgeous way. It's really more teal than turquoise but I can't seem to get that across in the photos. Think a bit darker and greener.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)