Friday, March 16, 2012

Lexington Yellow (NYC)




Lexington Yellow (NYC)
Price: $1.24
MSRP: $1.99
The second of my spring haul. This is a beautiful easter yellow that looks best in direct sunlight, which these pictures are not taken in. Here it looks almost highlighter/neon yellow but it softens, if you can believe it, in sunlight to make it a lovely easter yellow. It's not a pastel, certainly, but I don't want it to be- spring can be more than about pastels. This is a gorgeous one to follow into the summer season as well.


This took two to three coats to get it opaque, but it depended on how much I got on the brush. I was scared after the first coat (which looked really horrid) but once you get the second coat going it's a transformation.

It truly is a quick dry- if you take your time, this polish will start dry on you mid-stroke and you may get goopy lines in your application. I found that with cremes this sometimes doesn't matter because they tend to settle in the spaces left but it may result in a raised streaky look after drying.


Very happy color, this one; I kept looking at my nails and smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)