Friday, March 2, 2012

Golden Goddess (Milani)


Golden Goddess (Milani)
Price: $2.98 (ebay)
MSRP: $4.49
Beautiful application, this was done in just two coats, one more coat would have been stun worthy. I don’t think I’m going to call this gold, this is more Copper Goddess than Golden Goddess. Looks gorgeous when I’m outside, but the metallic sheen really comes through when any sort of light hits it. I feel like pairing it with some Grecian goddess costume or something.




Would make a great summer (and fall too) metallic because it's almost soft, not as hard looking as some metallics. Almost like someone snuck in some caramel at the base. This is the first one I’ve used with Essie’s First Base, so I’ll see how long it lasts and what kind of a difference that makes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)