Thursday, July 10, 2014

Lime Basil (Revlon)

Lime Basil (Revlon) is a beautiful muted jungle green creme from Revlon's Parfumerie scented nail polish line. I'll be honest, I abhor scented nail polish. Whatever fruity or sweet scents they mix in with the usual nail polish smell doesn't always mesh well. Revlon did surprise me though- there was almost no nail polish smell so all that was left is the scent they picked out for this shade. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the scent and it's odd when my hands come near my face and I get a whiff. However, I understand that lots of folks may like that surprise.


Then there's the fact that application for Lime Basil was flaw free. Two coats and it was all over with, an absolute delight to work with. My only real complaint is the bottle cap. It's very difficult to open and the spherical shape is hard to get traction on to struggle with. The overall look of the bottle is so friggin' cute tho that I can't even rely on that complaint to put me off this line. If you want to try something new, check this line out. Use a good base coat because it stains with a vengeance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)