Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Silver Rainbows (Sinful Colors) - From The Tinsel n Ice Collection

Bar glitter. Arguably my least favorite nail trend, that and no-sparkle texture polishes. Mixed in with other types of glitter in small quantities, it's kind of cool, alone it is the most ridiculous nail idea ever conceived.

This is one coat Sinful Color's Silver Rainbows from their Tinsel n Ice collection over Toxic Apple (Wet n Wild). I quite hate the look of it. It's purple, green, and pink bar glitter- and a lot of it- in a clear base. I almost wish it wasn't so dense because I think bar glitter looks better when it isn't so packed in on the nail. I really just can't be bothered with it.

To the blog sale it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)