Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Triple Platinum (Sinful Colors) - From The Decorate Decadently: Mirror Metallics Fall 2013 Collection

It's about time we had some new Sinful Colors shades! There's a $0.99 Walgreens sale going on for Sinful Colors polishes, and I intend to take total advantage! I went straight to the Decorate Decadently display and had to make the very difficult decision to not buy the whole display.

Here's the first of my picks:

Triple Platinum is from the new Decorate Decadently holiday 2013 display that's been popping up. Found in the Mirror Metallics section, Triple Platinum is a gorgeous pearly lavender frost. It applies opaque in two coats, which is pretty good for a foil- I usually have some bald spots with foils, none in this one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)