Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Get Your Number (OPI) – Liquid Sand Mariah Carey Collection 2013


Back again after having no internet connection for three days (oh the horror!); I don’t know how I made it! I’m excited to show off this one. 


I’m starting to realize that if it’s blue polish, I’m probably going to fall in love (which is odd because purple is my favorite color but apparently not on the nail). This is Get Your Number from OPI’s Mariah Carey Collection. The textured effect has been dubbed liquid sand for its fine grit look and feel on the nail. Because of obvious reasons, this polish is a jelly and is a bit sheer and so I chose to err on the side of caution and I applied one haphazard coat of Man Hunt (China Glaze). All I needed after that was two really fun coats of Get Your Number for opacity


The smaller glitter gives it the grit (although I suspect there’s more to it) and the rough texture is visually and touchably noticeable. I like that while rough, it is a fine sort of roughness that doesn’t catch on fabric and other things and that you can still see the holo glitter even without top coat. It is by default a thirsty glitter and could mean endless coats of your usual topcoat if it’s not thick enough. The result is an absolutely stunning bright blue base with silver, blue, and holo glitter (visible here only in the pics but definitely visible in actual sight) in different sizes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)