Friday, November 30, 2012

Zeus (Sinful Colors)



Zeus is from the personally much hunted after Sinful Colors Cast Away Collection from earlier this year. It's a gorgeous purple/blue base with pops of bright purple shimmer all throughout. It's a great color, though I worry it looks too cool for my skin tone. I'm hoping sunlight brings out the warmth of the shimmer and revs the shade up a bit. It took three coats, which was still less than I expected to be honest, and applied smoothly and without issue. I like the end result, all around and I'm glad I stumbled upon it the way I've been doing with most of this collection.

Here's a better view of the purple shimmer; blurriness is the only way I could get it to show up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)