Friday, September 7, 2012

Agro (China Glaze)




I've got Agro from China Glaze's Hunger Games collection today. I love how many new posts from this collection we're seeing as a result of the beauty supplier's clearance sales. I got it some time ago but I forgot that I hadn't yet swatched it on this blog. Agro is a forest green shimmer that very absolutely matches its name.


The shimmer in this polish is really lovely and so far I've spotted orange, green, gold, and silver in here which mixes to a rich effect especially when topped off with a glossy topcoat (these pictures were taken before I added topcoat). I loved that I only had to apply one coat though I had brush strokes but that hasn't ever really bothered me. It was a bit thick but nothing thinner didn't fix immediately.

w/ Champagne Bubbles (China Glaze)

I really enjoyed this collection and I'm glad I got a chance to snag all of my favorites.

Agro
Stone Cold
Harvest Moon
Riveting - my absolute favorite!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and leaving feedback! Let me know what you think :)